Sunday 19 January 2014

Daddy

I wish I could hear your voice again. I wish I could hold tight to your hand.
I wish I could see you smile one more time. I wish I could talk to you every
morning when you drink your coffee. Daddy, tell me why you left me?

You taught me to be strong. You taught me to stand tall. You loved me for who I was.
You believed in me.

Daddy, I love you. Daddy, I need you. Daddy, I miss you with every piece of my heart.
Daddy, if I had one wish, I'd wish you next to me.

I wish I could hear you laugh once more, 'cos your laughter brought me so much joy.
My whole life was ripped out my hands when you passed. I cry at night, I keep asking why,
but I hope you're happy. I know you're looking down on me.

You taught me to be strong. You taught me to stand tall. You loved me for who I was.
You believed in me.

Daddy, I love you. Daddy, I need you. Daddy, I miss you with every piece of my heart.
Daddy, if I had one wish, I'd wish you next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment