Monday 13 January 2014

Questions Unanswered

What have you done? What did you say? Do you feel better now that things
have changed? Does it make you a better person? Does it help you earn respect?
I know it's a stressful thing to be filled with regret..
I remember when I was the person you looked up to. I remember when I was the role-model
for you. You wanted to borrow my clothes and makeup to look just like me but real beauty ain't
about what you wear, it comes from within.
How does it feel to look in the mirror? What do you see? I know you're lonely and need somebody
but you're just too proud to say sorry.
I remember when I was the person you looked up to. I remember when I was the role-model
for you. You wanted to borrow my clothes and makeup to look just like me but real beauty ain't
about what you wear, it comes from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment