Thursday 3 July 2014

Heartburn

Is this how it's going to be?
Will you leave me forever to bleed until these thornes 
suffocate and pierce my heart and I can't breathe no more?
Do you know what you do to me?
Do you know how your absence makes me feel?
My heart burns and you don't care.
I cry my eyes out but you're not there.
I try to reach for your hand but you keep slipping.
Slipping further and further away.
I can't take this pain.
These memories got me going insane.
The silence kills me. All I can hear is your voice
in my head, your heartbeat.
The loss of you makes me weak up to the point where 
I can't think or speak.
Guess this is my destiny..
I will always want you and you will never want me.
I will always love you but you will never love me.
My heart will always beat for you and yours will beat
for someone new...

No comments:

Post a Comment