Thursday 19 February 2015

CAC2014: Toxic (Part 2)

What's funny is that when I was just about to give up on him, he took my hand, lifted me up and then I fell hard again. Scars all over my body, I fell over and over again and it just broke me more and more.
Hope...it was always there. Maybe this time...maybe this time...just maybe if..but the devil laughed at me, spat in my face and watched me bleed.
No one was able to save me. I thought smoking cigarette after cigarette and turning to alcohol would take the pain away. But I found myself sick to the stomache, nauseous, lost. I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize myself. I hated my reflection. I kept making deals with God, begging him to take me and make me an angel by his side.
He of course had bigger plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment