Thursday 12 March 2015

CAC2014: Toxic (Part 4)

They took her..there was an orphange not far from the police station. They told her not to pack too many things because it will probably only be a matter of weeks and then she will be returned to us. Well...months passed..and now it's been almost a year since I last saw my angel.
I was allowed to visit her in the orphanage, but that would also come to an end not long after she was taken away. I didn't know what, but something didn't sit well with me..I had to find out! 

There were nights when I just cried..of course I didn't show what I was feeling, how heartbroken I was. I needed to show strength. I played everything over and over again in my head. The person I love most in this world..I felt like I let her down. She trusted me and I couldn't take care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment