Tuesday 31 May 2016

Fear Of Deceit

Thought I had finally found you,
My other half, who loves me truly,
Who would do anything,
Who I can give my all to,
But our paradise might be built on a lie.

Thought I wouldn't have to be afraid to open my heart again,
That you'd take care of it til the end.
Now I'm not so sure..

Uncertain about everything that surrounds us..

I'm falling though, more and more.
To the point of no return and it hurts.
I hate seeing you like this,
I see deep inside you.
You're not you.

Secrets are killing you, killing us.
Speak to me! Don't hold back.
Do you still love her?
Am I just convenient for the moment?
Is it her you really want?
What do you want from me?
Where do you want to be?
Am I a fool?
Are you just waiting for the storm to pass so you could run back?

I need to know!

If so, I'll make things you complicate easier.
I'll walk out that door, take all that was beautiful and slowly
let it all go...

No comments:

Post a Comment