Friday 16 June 2017

Addicted (I Can Feel You)

I can feel you, feel you everywhere.
Even when you're miles away, your energy still lingers here.
I close my eyes, I feel a sudden rush as your hands gently caress my body
and as your soft lips press against mine.
Addicted to how it feels, how you're able to undress me with those eyes that glisten
in the dark and gaze into mine while we make love.

I can feel you, feel you inside me, you're not even here, but I feel you everywhere.
In the air, on this bed, on the chair, between my legs. 
I crave every part of you.
"Greedy" that's what you'd call me.
That I am, I want you to myself.
I yearn for every drop of you're love, every piece of your heart.
Give it to me, I need it now. Don't stop!
As long as you're inside me, you're mine, I'm yours, we're connected, lost in each other,
we're one.

Place your head on my chest.
Every beat you hear is for you.
Addicted to the thought of how it would feel every day
to fall asleep in your arms and wake up next to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment